Sliding Into Spring

Spring is upon us...finally
and I've enjoyed seeing so many country and city garden photos from around the blogosphere
Like this lovely sunny terrace chez Ms Arscott
and these riverside daffodils in the wilds of Wales at Absolutely Glam
and this sun drenched city garden in London's gentrified Dalston at Fashion's Most Wanted
and these beautiful trees at My French County Home
btw, how did she end up in Normandy living my dream life?
but I digress
I saw this photo today on The Sartorialist
Even if the weather is turning mild, I wondered, isn't it a little early to be walking around in head to toe white on the streets of Milan?
In spite of her loveliness, the sheer summery see through outfit just screams pay attention to me!
Believe me, it's been a long cold winter...you know... for Los Angeles
but I'm not ready yet to pull out the summer frocks
are you?