How To Wear Estate Jewelry - Tahitian Pearls For A Gray Rainy Day

I was hoping to see a real spring this week
all sunshine, pastels and daffodils
what I got instead was cloudy skies, rainy days and cold temperatures.
So this week instead of cotton and silk, it's back to a wool sweater by BCBG Max Azria and a multi-colored tweed skirt by Jigsaw and pearl jewelry by Beladora2.com.


I love this lariat necklace. The pearls are big and the design is modern.



Here's the close up

And classic pearl and diamond stud earrings
you can never go wrong with them

And the the pièce de résistance the black cultured pearl ring
I love the way that the pearl is set in between the open diamond bands

For someone who has a basic wardrobe full of charcoal gray and black (like I do), I think that gray and black pearls are the perfect accessory along with a Cartier watch in stainless steel.
What do you think?