Voloptuous Vixens in Italian Vogue and Gilded Greecian Goddeesses in French Vogue

Did you know about the new issue of  Italian Vogue?
I didn't but I read about it on The Sartorialist today.

I'm not so hot about the way the model was posed on the right side of the cover
But I do think that these girls are beautiful
What do you think about the magazine using voluptuous models?


Have you see this month's French Vogue?
I thought that homage to Linda Evagelista photographed by Mert and Marcus was rather clever.
I also liked the fact that the entire issue was devoted to Greece
especially now that the country could benefit by some increased tourism.
There were lots of shots like with models in bathing suits and major gold bracelets.
I don't know anyone who actually wears such big bling on the beach
but it makes for a beautiful image.
And then in perusing the magazine, imagine my surprise when I saw this exact image on one of the accessories pages featuring Greek Jewelry.


I was thrilled to see our image in print in French Vogue...
but it would have been nice for Beladora to have been credited.

Admittedly, I snag images for BHB all the time and I rarely credit the photographer or the source
so I guess turnaround is fair play.