Problems With Blogging

Last week there was an article on Drudge stating that internet addiction was as difficult to kick as drugs or alcohol. 
Why do I find this difficult to believe?
I spend virtually all day long in front of my computer
so stepping away from it seems like a vacation.
Forget social networking and twitter
I haven't even logged on to facebook in over 2 months.
But I do follow a lot of blogs and I read them everyday.

This year I have been so frustrated with Google blogger because of the problems with  my profile disappearing when I'm trying to comment on a blog post
and as you know by now, I am opinionated...and I like to leave comments.
Because of this frustration I assume that I could easily give up blogging
without an intervention or a 12 step program
so no addiction here.

Have you been having the same frustrations with Google blogger?
If so, how do you handle it?

Is this Google issue or maybe an Explorer issue?
Should I be using  Firefox?

Oh, and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to leave a comment on BHB
If I'm not commenting on your blogs, it's not because I'm not reading them
it is because blogger is on the blink.