Why Is This Man Smiling?


$95.9 billion reason$ to smile.
From the Financial Times
Facebook shares likely to ‘pop’ in debut

But it makes me wonder.
When the big money finally hits
is that a sign that facebook has peaked?

As internet users, is our desire to log our every opinion, like, etc. growing
or are we over it already?
I don't know what the trend is.

There are things that I love about facebook, like reconnecting with my German-Italian niece who now lives in England and finding out about the lives of old friends that I lost track of decades ago.
But,I only login to my facebook account about once a month so I don't get overwhelmed by the overload of information.

If I had to be on facebook everyday, I would lose interest in it quickly.

What about you?

More questions:
What is the future of facebook?
If you couldn't get facebook stock in the IPO, would you buy it in the aftermarket?