Arnold's Farm House, Red Hill, Tustin, etc.

Someone asked me recently for an image of Arnold's Farm House, the restaurant that once stood at Manchester Blvd and Stanton Ave. in Buena Park. And look what I stumbled across in my postcard collection!
.
Sorry the posts are so few and far between right now. I've been scrambling to put together my "tiki" program for next week. Predictably, it's taken more time and effort than I predicted. But it'll be fun when it's finally 100% assembled and ready to roll.
.
Chuck N. writes, "Some years ago I came across a work song about the Red Hill [quicksilver/mercury] mine [in Tustin]. My recollection is that the song was part of an Orange County historical collection. Since then I have not been able to find it again. I believe [there was] a performance of it on a web site. If you could... point me at it... I would greatly appreciate it."
.
I haven't a clue. How about our alert readers? Anyone?...