Around (another) Town - Lunch With Lisa at the Left Bank

It was a special privilege indeed to have spent the weekend in beautiful Palo Alto and to have had the opportunity to meet the lovely Lisa for lunch at a charming brasserie, the Left Bank in Menlo Park.

Lisa, bloggeress extraordinaire, was just as stylish, intelligent, thoughtful and downright pretty as I expected her to be, especially after getting to know her online by reading all of her posts on Amid Privilege.

Oh...and as for her archetype...she didn't strike me at all as a Sturdy Gal...I found her to be what I would call dressed down Grande Dame....which to me means educated, understated and elegant.

If you aren't reading her blog, you need to be. She can really write.

And...while not a tweeter myself....I'm tempted to sign up just to read her tweets!